Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lectures at Saint Joseph's College and Norwalk Community College




This past week I was fortunate enough to give lectures on my artwork and my artistic travels at two colleges.

First I spoke on my artwork and my travels to Europe and Japan at Saint Joseph's College in Patchogue, New York. The class was engaged and loved hearing me conclude my lecture with the story when I ran with the bulls and how it relates to my artistic philosophy.

Then I traveled to Norwalk Community College after being invited by one of the instructors. The lecture went very well, with many questions and comments. Critiquing each student's work was above what they expected from me, but I was excited to see what every student was working on. Great work!

A special thank you to Jaqueline Gelfuso and Mari Mogihara for the wonderful opportunities.

(All Rights Reserved)

2 comments:

  1. Your lecture was great! Thanks for coming in and I know the students loved it-they spoke about your work after you left-they were even saying they wanted to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks, Jackie.

    I should have brought my portfolio...

    ReplyDelete